1.8

I have had my coast spa for 2.5 years. For the most part I have been very happy with it. That changed a few weeks ago.

Recently I came home and noticed it wasnt heating anymore. I called my dealer (paradise leisurescapes in saskatoon). I was informed that i was 6 months over my warranty, so i would have to purchase the part. This wasn't a big deal as a new heater is only 75 dollars.

However, when i opened the tub up to get kwatts for technician I noticed one of the contacts was burnt from the heater to the circuit board. My 75 dollar part went up to a $900 part. The tech told me to contact coast because sometimes they can help buyers out.

After speaking with customer support he said he had to contact paradise for more info. This went on for two weeks with information only being given to me from paradise (to which they werent being told much). I was given no information if this is a common problem, or why it happened.

Today I talked to a manager at coast about my customer service. I did become a little irrate on the phone to which i regret and appologize. I was informed that warranty was up so there was nothing you can do. This is not why I am unimpressed (although dissapointing news). I am unimpressed by your customer service.

I do not understand how it takes two weeks to inform me nothing can be done. In that time I could have fixed it. If a person spends $15 000 on a hot tub they should be given proper service, with or without warranty. Paradise leisurescapes did everything in their ability but are being given a bad name because of you, the manufacturer.

A number of people have asked me if I am happy with my tub and would recommend the brand. After the worst customer service i have ever experienced, I am temped to tell them not to purchase a coast. On top of that, I feel I may not purchase any chemicals from paradise anymore. Though it is not their fault, I am feeling like I do not want to do business with someone affiliated with coast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Hot Tub Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17.

Comments