237 NY-31, Macedon, NY 14502, USA
1.2

I purchase the hot tub 18 months ago and can’t get and help with warranty repairs. I have called for 4 weeks straight and was given names of techs that they approve and none will travel to my location to repair my hot tub.

I have continued to call and get no responses now.

Just sucks to buy a hot tub new and it ends up being JUNK! On top of that they don’t honor their warranty by providing a available tech and they won’t allow you to use theirs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Hot Tub.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 05.

Comments

Coast Spas

Very sorry to hear you are having trouble getting help with warranty repairs. We reached out to Blue Wave Pool and Spa, the closest Dealer to Macedon NY, and they have not been in contact with anyone matching the details you've provided in your review.In being pro-active, we also spoke to our warranty department and they unfortunately haven’t heard of your case as well.

Your satisfaction with your hot tub is extremely important to us and we want to ensure that your spa is functioning properly at all times.We want to help!

Please contact us at warranty@coastspas.com or reply with your contact information so that we can have a representative contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.Kind Regards,Coast Spas