1.5K views
4.7

I am a certified recreational water care expert.I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer.

When I read many of these complaints, I recognize the problem was caused by poor water maintenance, NOT a defective hot tub. I and my staff have worked with many clients who "hated" their tub until they learned THEIR water care caused their tub component failure AND their agony. We work with those people until their tub becomes a source of relaxation, not frustration. Fifteen years ago, I started teaching a class on water care.

It's free and teaches our clients how to avoid hot tub frustration; not cause it! Learning proper water care takes some effort but will pay off big with less component failure and more owner enjoyment. Here's a photo I use in my class. This client thought our "bad" chemicals turned the clear water in their new hot tub green and our "bad" hot tub didn't filter it out.

The true cause was the iron in their water oxidizing.

We were able to remove the shell stain and teach the client proper water care, preventing it from happening again.Bad water chemistry can destroy pillows, covers, shells, heater elements and more...and it's not the hot tub's fault, it's the owners!

This person wrote the review because of "ignorance" of coast spas hot tub repair from Coast Spas and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast Spas to "people taking responsibility for maintenance of their products".

Author liked the most owning a reliable hot tub. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast Spas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast Spas?

Comments