Spokane, Washington

Approximately three years ago my wife and I purchased a Coast Spas 1400 VE Swim Spa for our new home, we liked the large bathing well of the Coast Spas for our adult handicapped son to play/exercise. Within a couple weeks of the spa being set the wooden sides started warping badly, fading, then cracking.

Now I can see that happening in California or Arizona, but we live in Spokane, WA. After working with the distributor from which we purchased the spa and after many alterations and remedies were tried, Coast Spas finally made new panels for our swim spa which had to be delivered from Coast at our distributors expense. These new panels were in worst shape than the terrible ones that were on our spa. Then Coast released our distributor, so I had to start working with them directly.

Also, within the first year a jet control *** split and the main pump started to fail, both were furnished under warranty by Coast Spas and their new distributor installed the parts a couple years later when installing the new fiber imitation slate spa panels. I'm still waiting on the touch-up paint to fix the shipping damages on the panels and cover screw cap replacements as the originals that had been misplaced by one of the several crews that had been sent out to work on our spa over the couple-three years. I've given up on trying to get these items now....it's been since December 2018 with numerous emails sent and still nothing. In my opinion Coast is a very poorly run company, hard to work with and their quality is sub-standard.

We've had a similar type Catalina Spa that we had purchased a couple years earlier for our old house.

I would definite not recommend a Coast Spa to anyone. If you're looking to buy spa, go check out Catalina Spas!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AgedDuskyDolphin

In addition we’d like to add that the efforts of Quality Stove & Spa in Post Falls, ID who came in and address all the issues as the new Coast distributor has been outstanding. Quality has gone the extra mile to service our spa, which they didn’t even sell us in the first place. I’d recommend Quality Stove & Spa to anybody looking for a spa in the greater Spokane/CDA area.