6315 202 St, Langley, BC V2Y 1N1, Canada

Swim spa WiFi always had issues, over the span of 2 years, Coast Spa provided little support. After hours of trouble-shooting myself and after multiple calls and dealing with distributor, it was concluded that the WiFi unit needs to be replaced.

Simple right? Not likely, it took 4 months to send a new WiFi unit, ( yea 4 months! I can get a computer part replaced in 24 hours or less from most any reputable firm). So, got a new one, it worked for 1 whole hour and no longer works.

Now I have to send it back which will probably take another 4 months to get another. Numerous hours of my time have been wasted on this.

I am telling everyone and anyone what a disappointment this company is. Don't buy a Coast Spa!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Hot Tub.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Coast Spas Cons: How long it takes to fix the spa, Poor quality, Service and cost of repairs.

Comments

We will never give Coast the time of day! Hate there hot tubs

Sounds familiar! My spa has a poorly designed iPod docking station that Coast will not repair.

It stopped working after 6 months! The connector wire is not mounted in any way so it flops around and shorted out.

Also, the plastic door cover broke in the first year and Coast will do nothing about it. I have contacted them twice and I am told they will not repair or replace it!

Buy somewhere else!! They do not stand by their warranty program. 3 year old $10,000 spa and 3 pumps burned up and cracked plastic parts.

@Anonymous

Hi there,

We absolutely stand by our warranty program. Please contact our warranty department and our team will be more than happy to assist you and ensure that your warranty is honored.

It is extremely important to us that Coast Spas Hot Tub or Swim Spa owners are provided with only the best after-sales support and service.

If you've experienced anything unsatisfactory we would like the opportunity to change this. Please contact warranty@coastspas.com and we will work with you to find a solution.

Kindest Regards,

Coast Spas

Do you know if there are any class action lawsuits pending against Coast Spas or it's parent company?

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear of your bad experience and would like to make sure that you're completely satisfied with your hot tub. We'd like to invite you to contact us directly as we were unable to determine your contact information - we have no record of assisting a customer that matches the information you provided in your post. We are reaching out in response to your comments in hopes that we can get in touch.

Please let us ensure your satisfaction and send us an email to: warranty@coastspas.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kindest Regards,