2.9

We purchased a Coast Spas Wellness 1300 that was finally delivered in Late July of 2018. The motor on the two stage pump went out after 3 months and I called the dealer with no return call.

I ended up leaving messages every couple of weeks with no response.

In mid December I contacted Coast Spas who contacted the dealer and got them to call me. In mid January they finally brought out a replacement pump. The guy that came out had a tool collection of a hammer, pair of pliers, and a drill with some bits. He broke a piece off the pump by turning it the wrong way and did not seem to know what he was doing.

I loaned him some tools to do the job and plugged the pump prime hole from the broken piece and we got it running.

I advised that I would buy the part and replace it myself which I did.

In May 2019 a Gate valve started leaking so I decided to replace it myself instead of going through all the issues with the dealer again. I found pipe to fitting joints we're only half way glued together and other poor quality workmanship but got the calve replaced correctly this time.

Coast Spas was responsive and helped get the dealer motivated but needs to work on quality control and their dealers responsiveness to customers.

It may be under warranty still but I will do my own repairs to avoid the dealer and their repair person.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Repair.

Comments