South Lyon, Michigan
2.0

My hot tub had originally developed a plumbing leak and this hot tub was a purchase through your local representative at the Suburban Showplace show in the Glenn's Fireplace and Spa exhibit. Glenn did the service repair 1 year ago and had to replace a section of pipe that was leaking, this current spring the spa had developed a leak again and I am being told that this completely my responsibility and that Coast will not cover the cost of the repair.

I find this to be unacceptable since I have owned other hot tubs over the course the past 30 years and the other tubs never developed a leak in the plumbing for at least 15 years.

I would find this to be a lemon product and if Coast is willing to take care of this continuous expense of repairs then I would be able to enjoy your product without concern. I don't feel that based on the description of the quality your product provided has met quality standards when plumbing continues to fail.

I would understand if there was a mechanical failure since pumps and heaters do tend to wear out over time.

Please let me know what you can do to resolve this issue I am having.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Coast Spas Pros: Good jet propulsion and filtration system.

Coast Spas Cons: Quality of plumbing.

Comments

MagentaCat

I have not been contacted by Coast Spas to resolve this quality issue. I tried to phone and speak with customer service and the representative informed me that they would have a manager level person contact me which has never happened. Such a disappointment to invest this much of my hard earned money going to waist.