Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it needed a new #2 motor ($900)..I paid for the repair, and one week later, it stopped working again... When I called back to the service tech contact, he told me to simply replace the fuse on the circuit board (wondering if that was the only problem to begin with)..we did that, and it worked again, but then the fuse blew out after two weeks... for over two years, I have had to replace the fuse every 2-3 weeks to keep the hot tub functional....until this year when the circuit board caught fire and burned up....now the Hot tub is dead & useless...I have concluded that Coast Spa is a poor design and that that the "authorized service provider" could not be trusted to provide appropriate remedy...I am not spending another dime on it, and will never buy a Coast Spa again...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Nothing, I'm done with Coast Spas...
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coast Spas Soundwaves Lanai Hot Tub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "Yes two days ago at Big Lots in Mariana Fl I bought what seemed to be a 10 ft around pool well turns out its nowhere near 10 ft... I..."
- "I love using my spa every morning when I wake up, it relaxes me takes out the kinks in my body and makes the rest of the day go smoother,..."
- "Do not use on your head! I have been shaving my head since 1996 and have never had this happen before. About a year or so ago I..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."