1.1K views

Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it needed a new #2 motor ($900)..I paid for the repair, and one week later, it stopped working again... When I called back to the service tech contact, he told me to simply replace the fuse on the circuit board (wondering if that was the only problem to begin with)..we did that, and it worked again, but then the fuse blew out after two weeks... for over two years, I have had to replace the fuse every 2-3 weeks to keep the hot tub functional....until this year when the circuit board caught fire and burned up....now the Hot tub is dead & useless...I have concluded that Coast Spa is a poor design and that that the "authorized service provider" could not be trusted to provide appropriate remedy...I am not spending another dime on it, and will never buy a Coast Spa again...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coast spas hot tub from Coast Spas and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Coast Spas to "nothing, i'm done with coast spas".

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast Spas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast Spas?

Comments

Why not bash the dealer who screwed up.I have Sundance Spa for 20 years and had the same issue, the board was bad and it is an electrical component.

When fuses blow it is a sign something else is triggering it.

Seriously you never call Coast Spa and talk directly with the manufacturer an let them know you are having this issue and your dealer sucks?You are the one to blame.

I am having the exact same problem. Pump leaked at first, so now the water is damaging the wood on the bottom of the spa too.