1.1

I purchased this spa, paid in full,I was so excited bought the largest one with all the features, I have a chronice back and shoulder issue so I was hoping to use this all year round to combat and ease my pain as they promised it would and it is built for winter use where i live in a cold climate. Delivery was horrible, I had to arrange and direct the crew on the crane delivery they were amateurs horrible experience they never helped me set it up at all.

I had to figure everything out myself.

The Mirage spa is on a slope, the cover gathers water in the middle and freexes during winter and myself being 51" small woman could not open it all winter to use as the ice gathered to 2" in the middle. The cover filled with water when it thaws and still cannot lift. Spring came and I had to puncture it to drain the water, i have video. I requested a RESDESIGNED COVER as this type does not work.

They sent another one, same design it was the same. Requested another cover, same design they showed on paper, they do NOT LISTEN DO NOT CARE AND International Pools and Spas in Barrie ON Canada are the same they blame eachother and do not SERVICE THEIR CUSTOMERS. i had an LED Light out since I bought it, over 2 years later they came to fix it and did not finish the job, they were to come back and blow more insulation as it needs this for warranty and still have not after requesting 3 times.

I have contacted Patricia CEO of Coast Spas and she never replies and ignores customer complaints.

DO NOT PURCHASE a Coast Spa they will not service their products and this is a big part of having a HOT tub /Spa. I am suffering with my back all winter and they do not care about a persons physical health either sicne I have told them this many times, so they do not care about PEOPLE IN GENERAL they are only interested in taking your money.

Patricia:

I have not heard back on my request of last week see below.

See attached video taken today as it is raining and the water pools in the middle and does not drain, each cover you have sent does this no matter the said changes you made, a NEW DESIGN is needed someone in your company knows HOW WATER CIRCULATES and flows, hence you hot tub designs , SO SURELY YOU CAN DEVELOP A COVER TO DRAIN PROPERLY!!!

I have sent countless pictures, videos the first cover on how much water it took on and it was extreme and I could not even lift the cover all winter and spring so lost 8 months the first year of use of the hot tub.

This video and all documentation are recorded and soon as you have not answered me I have to take other avenues and actions if I do not hear back from you today.

If you send me an email today ASAP to fix the problem it would be to your benefit.

Patricia:

A more proactive approach for your company is to have a couple of these covers designed and tested on the Coast Mirage models for the drainage customers are asking for n cold weather cimates you recommend these Spas for, instead of the off the cuff – try this it should work approach and use your Research and Develop funds to pay for this so you know it works for your spas, then you would not be in this situation as I see online you have this problem in other cold weather climates from the comments I have received in Norway and Europe.

Patricia:

Due to all the time, trouble and non use of my spa FOR 3 WINTERS OR MORE, and the negligence on Coast Spas/International Pools and Spa this cover should be under warranty and provided no charge due to your lack of design adjustments that I HAVE ASKED FOR SINCE THE FIRST REPLACEMENT COVER WAS SENT TO ME.

I HAVE THE EMAIL TRAILS and requests and NO one at Coast Spas or Interpools reviewed them properly and just sent whatever they felt would be ok and the last cover I was told would be redesigned for the winters here in Barrie as promised and is still under warranty since I received it in May of this year.

YOU ADVERTISE THE SPAS AS ALL YEAR ROUND EVEN IN COLD WEATHER SO YOU NEED TO HONOUR THESE PROMISES, I HAVE YET A WINTER TO USE MY SPA AS DOCUMENTED TO YOU AS PRESIDENT. ALSO IT HAS DETERIIATED MY HEALTH AS I PURCHASED THIS SPA FOR MY BACK AND JOINT ISSUES AND I AM SUFFERING GREATLY WITHOUT THE USE OF THIS SPA . SHOULD I SEND YOU MY CHIROPRACTOR/MASSAGE THERARPY COSTST?

THEY ARE OVER THE AMOUNT OF THE COST OF THIS COVER!!!!

Also what about the insulation for the LED Replacement? EVERY TIME I SEND AN EMAIL THE WHOLE ISSUES ARE NOT ADDRESSED, THIS LED WAS OUT ONE MONTH AFTER I GOT THE TUB AND WAS NEVER FIXED UNTIL A MONTH AGO.

Please confirm this will be sent N/C and confirm this redesign will work 100%, see my comments and concerns below, this has to be engineered properly and send me a drawing on how this would work to confirm .

From: Jean Turriff [mailto:jturriff@pureedgelighting.com]

Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:21 AM

To: jeturf@sympatico.ca

Subject: Pooling water in cover turns to ice in winter cannot use hot tub in winter

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: New cover that works.

Coast Spas Pros: Using hot tub.

Coast Spas Cons: Poor quality, Service and cost of repairs.

• Swim spas exercise pools