6315 202 St, Langley, BC V2Y 1N1, Canada

I have a Coast Spas Omega Elite 50 jet model, with a couple of 3.5 inch "waterfalls."

These waterfalls get taken apart and cleaned at least once a week. One of the parts is a small rubber gasket, which quickly wear away due to the weekly disassembly/reassembly. This part should cost less than $5.

Coast says the do not stock these gaskets, but will be happy to sell me an entire new assembly for $38 CAD.

I can't believe I am the only customer who has this issue, and Coast does not have a remedy other than selling a complete assembly because a small rubber gasket is worn out.

Even if they do not stock this part, they could back-order it from the manufacturer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Omega 50 Jet Hot Tub.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So you're the guy who wrecks our pleasant quiet time at the beach. Thanks a lot.

Why on Earth can you not fabricate such a simple part yourself ? A child could cut something sufficient to replace what you have described if you trust him with a blade.