1.4

Update by user Aug 02

After working out the breaker issue with the electrician we were finally able to make some headway. The electrician was told numerous times that a Siemens breakers is required.

He swore up and down that he installed the correct breaker. I had another electrician look at the wiring and it was a GE breaker. The original electrician switched it for a Siemens. The dealer and her tech were not able to get support from Coast until the breaker was replaced.

With help from Coast Spas the technician was able to get the motors to run correctly within a couple of hours. The dealer offered to replace the panels. I don't think that's going to fix it properly because the design is flawed (fingers crossed). The control pad is supposed to be replaced.

Hopefully we'll get a manual so we know how to use it.

Once I submitted the complaint the dealer has taken great effort to resolve our issues. I hate writing bad reviews and will hopefully have an update to this one that will include positive feedback.

Original review posted by user Jul 26

Bought a swim spa a month ago from Crystal Spas in Bountiful Utah. Can't use it because the motor doesn't work.

The panels are falling off the sides.

Great customer service until the check cleared. Now i hear crickets .

Product or Service Mentioned: Coast Spas Hot Tub.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 26.

Comments